quarta-feira, 4 de julho de 2012

The best two years...

My love,

I said this before and I'll say it again, I cannot imagine my life without you. So many of my good memories are with you. You know how to make me smile, you know how to make me laugh even when I'm furious.
You love my qualities and my imperfections, you are the one I look for for comfort and advice and even though we disagree all the time I still look for you and you still tell me exactly what you think.
You make me do things I never done before, you push my buttons and you let me push yours...
You do everything you can to make me happy, you are a kid, you are a teaser but you also have a huge heart.
I can't stand seeing you upset and if anyone tries to hurt you I'll turn into a lion.
You help me "kick the crab", you laugh when I "dance with myself", you give me "flat breads" and loves to talk to my bidu... we have the same humor and we don't care if other people don't get it.
I love saying you are my fiancee, I LOVE being your fiancee.

My baby, I wanna say thank you for being persistent. You were the one who kept saying we could do this, you were the one who didn't give up on me on my worst days.
Thank you for all the magical hugs and perfect kisses. Thank you for petting me every night so I can sleep better. Thank you for turning on the heat in the car on a summer night because I feel cold. Thank you for being responsible and provide for me when I can't. Thank you for your never-ending patience. Thank you for kissing me when I cry and saying that everything will work out. Thank you for looking for a place where we can cut our own Christmas Tree in the middle of the "forest" in New Hampshire so my family can have a truly Christmas experience. Thank you for saying "I love you" a hundred times a day. Thank you for loving my country, my culture and my food. Thank you for respecting my parents and my family. Thank you for loving my parents and my family.
Thank you for choosing me, thank you for being who you are.

I love you always and forever and I have never been this happy before.

Happy 2 year Anniversary my babe :)







7 comentários:

  1. Larissinha, tem que ter em português para sua cunhadinha monolingue... heheheh... o Ju vai ler pra mim! amo vcs

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh eu chorei tbm! que linda! Ei, eu vou junto buscar a arvore heim! :) Que esse amor seja assim eternamente!

    ResponderExcluir
  3. nada que um tradutor não resolva!!!! lindo filhota, saudades de vcs, bjs te amo muito

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Somehow you never fail to surprise me with sweetness. =)

    Happy anniversary!

    ResponderExcluir
  5. owwwwwwwwwww so cuteeeeeeeeeeeee vcs sao lindos ammo vcs nao vejo a hora do dia do casorio viche mamae. :) beijossssss


    http://lluzianee.webs.com/

    ResponderExcluir