terça-feira, 24 de janeiro de 2012

Weekend in review

Such a great weekend! After a week of detox we were feeling much better and we decided was time to change our habits. We are more careful about the ingredients in our food, choose whole grains and organic when we can. We feel amazing and much healthier :)
Of course we indulge once a week, and last Friday we went to UNO Chicago Grill and still we choose the healthier pizza on the menu... hehehehehe a roasted eggplant and feta pizza, was simply delicious!

Saturday I completed 4 years in the U.S and my baby sweet as always brought me flowers. Tulips. My favorites. And made me cry...


At night even after all the snow that fell that day, I went to celebrate Michelle's bridal shower and I had a great time. It's a relief to go somewhere where I can meet people, it's hard when you move to a place where you don't know anyone and people are always very busy to let you enter their lives...

The bride to be :)

Sunday me and babe went to Boston to check it our the Farmer's Market and even though was small we found really good stuff and came back with a bag full of goodies like the pepper jelly that is just heaven with some cream cheese! yum!

The cherry on top was the game between Pats and Ravens, and even though I had a dream we were losing from 119 to 17 (!!!!) and I thought many times that the Pats had no chance... Superbowl, here we go! :D


Now one of the best news of this week is that my big brother and my sis in law are going to have a girl!!! I am soooo happy! She will be such a princess!

I love them so much!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Que final de semana otimo! Depois de uma semana de detox nos ja estavamos nos sentindo muito melhor e decidimos que era hora de mudar nossos habitos. Nos tomamos mais cuidado com os ingredientes na nossa comida, escolhemos comidas integrais e organicos sempre que podemos. Nos sentimos muito bem e mais saudaveis :)
Nos saimos pra comer uma vez por semana e sexta feira fomos na UNO Chicago grill e ainda assim pedimos a pizza mais saudavel do menu... hehehehehe berinjela assada com queijo feta, simplesmente deliciosa!

Sabado eu completei 4 anos nos Estados Unidos e meu baby, doce como sempre, me trouxe flores. Tulipas. Minhas favoritas. Me fez chorar...


A noite mesmo depois de toda a neve que caiu naquele dia fui celebrar o cha de panela da Michelle e foi muito bom. Eh um alivio ir para um lugar onde podemos conhecer mais gente, eh dificil quando voce se muda para um lugar onde voce nao conhece ninguem e todo mundo esta muito ocupado para deixar novas pessoas entrarem em suas vidas.

The bride to be :)

Domingo eu e meu babe fomos pra Boston ver a feira de inverno e mesmo pequena nos achamos coisas deliciosas e voltamos com uma sacola cheia de coisas gostosas como a geleia de pimenta que eh uma delicia com cream cheese! YUM!

A cereja no topo do bolo foi o jogo entre os Pats e os Ravens e mesmo que eu tenha sonhado que estavamos perdendo de 119 a 17 (!!!) e achei muitas vezes que os Pats nao tinham nenhuma chance... Superbowl, aqui vamos nos! :D


Agora uma das melhores noticias da semana foi saber que meu irmaozinho e minha cunhadinha vao ter uma menina!!! Estou taaaaooo feliz! Ela vai ser uma princesa!

I love them so much!

3 comentários:

  1. I absolutly can't believe how amazing you are and how big your heart is!!!! Anyone will be soo lucky to have you as a friend ;). I'm the luckiest man on earth :D. Te amo muito tanto muito!!!! <3<3

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Aren't treats so much more delicious when you've been eating healthy? =) I had pizza recently too, and it tasted SO amazing to me.

    And tulips are one of my favorites...how sweet!

    ResponderExcluir